Monday, December 9, 2013

More Tasty Tuesday's

The last few recipes we have tried were TOTALLY WICKED! The baked potato soup was a recipe I found on pinterst. Just click the link and scroll down a ways to find the recipe. "Pizza Monsters" are our version of homemade pizza pops that got really big. The Sweet Potatoes, well I just made it up as I went with Crushed pecans, butter, and brown sugar. Last but not least was the bacon eggs cup. I think we substituted a slice of ham for the bacon. They were easy to make, and fun to serve. Not sure which exact recipe I used if I did, but I got the idea form Pinterest probably.
BAKED POTATO SOUP
PIZZA MONSTERS

SWEET POTATOES WITH CRUSHED PECANS AND BROWN SUGAR TOPPED WITH MARSHMALLOWS FOR THOSE THAT HAVE TO HAVE THEM, BUT I LIKE WITH OUT.
HAM AND EGG MUSHROOM CUPS

No comments:

Post a Comment