Thursday, April 7, 2011

Winter Fun
By B.C.

I kick the ball with all my might! The crowd freezes in anticipation. It’s good! The fans go wild. We need exercise to keep our bodies healthy and strong. My favorite way to get exercise in the winter time is by playing sport games on the X-box. There are many different types of sports to play, but I like soccer the most.
Target Kick, Super Saver, and Super Strike are soccer games on the X-box that get my heart pumping. They are aerobic exercises. That means they exercise my heart. They also help me exercise my leg and arm muscles. I have to constantly use my leg muscle to kick the ball, and I have to block the ball with my arms.
In winter, it’s fun to play sports on the X-box for exercise. It helps keep my bodies healthy and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment